– 513 glyphs.
– Language Support: Western, Central, and South Eastern European characters.
– Numericals, currency symbols, fractions, and punctuation
– Tons of fun extras like smiley faces, “rd” “th” “st” superscript contextual alternates, and extra ampersands.
When you purchase the font, provide your email to be updated if/when we release updates on any glitches of the font weight/style you purchased.
Go ahead… type something!
Meet me at Beverly Drive and Sunset.
What does this Basic License Cover?
- Stationery Collateral like Business Cards, Letterhead, Post Cards, Trifolds
- Personal Promotion Usage: Garage Sale Flyers, Local Theater, Local Band Posterss
- Independent Artist Usage: Independent Musicians and Publishers*
- Marketing and Promotional Materials*
- Brand Typeface*
Your company may require a Corporate License Extension for extended usage of Beverly Drive font if the font is intended for use as a brand font, on large campaigns, promotional materials, brand typography, and logo usage: if your company (A) has more than 25 users, and/or (B) will be using the font in a large scale campaign or as a brand font with multiple users needed to cover in-house staff, contractors outside agencies etc.). If you want to license Beverly Drive for use in a movie logo/title treatment or to typeset movie credits, this will also require a <u>Corporate License</u> Extension which is a flat fee of $10,000. If this is you, email us at email@example.com
Read our End User License Agreement.