Lone Pine font by Hoodzpah is a reverse contrast serif typeface with 110% zazz and juuj. It’s inspired by Route 395 in California, which runs along the Eastern Sierra Nevadas; And by the many towns scattered along the way, namely Lone Pine, CA at the base of Mt. Whitney. This font is super high contrast in Regular weight. Perfect for large instances where you want maximum personality (see our Quick to Mercy prints for real life example). Lone Pine in bold is great for smaller instances. For those moments when you still want to make a big impression, but you also want to be approachable and legible. This typeface has been kerned so you don’t have to spend hours fiddling (all of our type specimens below are kerned on Auto), and is automatically tracked tightly (bumper to bumper letters). Simply increase your tracking for even more legibility at smaller instances or for a unique look.
– Standard Latin Characters
– Numericals & Fractions
– Mathematical, Punctuation, and Currency Symbols
– Tons of extras like Arrows and Smiley Faces
– 2 style sets: (standard w/swashes) and SS.01 (w/out swashes)
– 2 weights: bold and regular
– Language Support for European Countries (Western, Central, and SE Europe).
*Show us how you use Lone Pine! Tag us: #Hoodfonts
When you purchase the font, provide your email to be updated if/when we release updates on any glitches of the font weight/style you purchased.